Jesus please give ### a miracle healing from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus please give my ### a miracle healing from his lung illness and grant my ### a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord, glory to You, I bless Your Holy Name, thank You sweet Jesus.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for ### to be healed of ALS and to remove paralysis in my mind and my body!
Replies
8
Views
271
Thank you Lor d, last night in prayer i felt healign on my extremely dehydrated jaws adn teeth. i asked you to help my unbelief for wantign a miracle healign and You , Lor d gave me much healign on my jaw and teeht alignment. Im so grateful. thank you! . Please heall peole who are in severe...
Replies
12
Views
173
Please Jesus I’m desperately asking for a miracle to be healed of mouth and throat cancer please. In your holy name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom