2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION FOR THE HOLLYWOOD ACTORS !!!! (Note: The request does not contain specific names or personal identifiers that need redaction.)
Replies
9
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for her, she just cursed me out on -banned site- because I can't send her $###.00 to get a room. She told me as far as she was concerned I was not her mother anymore...and not to contact her again..My heart hurts..I do not know what to do.. All I can do is pray for her..she has...
Replies
14
Views
163
  • Locked
Let me be blessed in my coming in and going out. That evil no harm me, and God be in control.
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
PRAY for those who got mislead !!!!
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
Pray for Salvation for those who are in Prison & Jail !!!
Replies
11
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for a dear friend of mine and his family. He is ### years old and was in a motorcycle wreck ###/###/### and has been in a coma since. He lives in ### and his parent live in ###. This is their only child and he doesn't have any children. He was just riding his motorcycle with his...
Replies
13
Views
195
  • Locked
I' need peace and comfort in my place. Devil operating through those closest even family. I need God's blood of Jesus to cover me.
Replies
12
Views
97
  • Locked
Have been under demon attacks. Please pray to break and return all evil to demonic senders.
Replies
13
Views
136
  • Locked
PRAY FOR ### to beat ### today !!!!
Replies
8
Views
119
  • Locked
My husband has left our family. He now says he wants God to lead him where he needs to be. I pray God will speak loudly and abundantly to ###'s heart and soul and lead him back home to our family. Please pray that God will remove satan from ###'s life, heart, and soul. Please pray that God will...
Replies
15
Views
403
Back
Top Bottom