2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray whoop devil head. stomp him in, for attackin ###. that ### be set free from all evil, they no come back to bother ### no more.
Replies
10
Views
87
  • Locked
PRAY THAT MY PARENTS & I ARE TO TALK TO MY YOUNGER BROTHER AGAIN !!!! IT HAS BEEN 6 1/2 years since ### & I talk to him.
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
I have slept little the last couple nights...I feel so empty and lost like never before ....my heart aches and I am deeply hurt I have been praying to God to heal my relationship of 14 months ..he knows how she has hurt me with her actions over the last 4 months especially the last 5 weeks...I...
Replies
11
Views
101
  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION FOR THE HOMELESS !!!!
Replies
11
Views
168
  • Locked
devil attacking. he stompin. please pray to punch demon head back. tired of fighting devils.
Replies
11
Views
116
?
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT: Went to ### yesterday. She told me my arm and shoulder probs were due to massive inflammation causing pressure on nerves. She gave me ### and told me I would recover quickly. I am grateful to God for this and for finding that ###. She is a literal Godsend. I must go off site and...
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY for ### she has been taken to the ### and she is very violent pray for this girl amen
Replies
14
Views
140
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you in Jesus name to please send hundreds and hundreds of millions of legions of angels to surround me and encamp around me and setup angelic shields, protective devices, impenetrable force fields and angels to protect me against every...
Replies
9
Views
71
?
  • Locked
One more prayer -- I am finding inexpensive wrist gloves for carpal tunnel prevention -- to wear while typing. I want something for cubital tunnel prevention as well. Just is more expensive. Pray I find something cheaper for cubital tunnel prevention. Again, please pray for personal intention of...
Replies
10
Views
106
  • Locked
PRAY FOR US THAT WE DONT FALL INTO SIN. USE US FOR THY GLORY AND TO INTERCEED FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED IN THESE LAST DAYS WHEN YOU ARE SOON TO COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD. WRITE OUR NAMES IN THE BOOK OF THE LAMB. MAY YOUR ANGELS PROTECT US COVER US WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD AND LAY A HEDGE AROUND US...
Replies
10
Views
132
Back
Top Bottom