PRAY FOR US THAT WE DONT FALL INTO SIN. USE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY FOR US THAT WE DONT FALL INTO SIN. USE US FOR THY GLORY AND TO INTERCEED FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED IN THESE LAST DAYS WHEN YOU ARE SOON TO COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD. WRITE OUR NAMES IN THE BOOK OF THE LAMB. MAY YOUR ANGELS PROTECT US COVER US WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD AND LAY A HEDGE AROUND US BLESS US IN YOUR PROVIDENTIAL LOVE AND SIGNS AND WONDERS BE DONE IN JESUS NAME
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Let's pray:

Lord, I've enjoyed this time of prayer, but as I walk out into the world, lead me not into temptation. Don't allow me to walk into the devil's trap. I know the enemy is setting a trap out there. I don't know what form it is going to take, and I know I am still weak in certain areas. Given the right circumstances, I will yield to temptation. Protect me, Lord. When you see me turning the corner where the trap has been set, cause me to turn the other way. Intervene, O Lord. Don't let me move in only my own strength and ability. Deliver me from the evil one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us my children and grandkids, we been sick with asthma and treated poorly by their mom who has no consideration for me and just walks away when I'm coming to meet with them alone and sick and my hands filled with things for them. I never raised them this way to be so...
Replies
4
Views
43
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
391
  • Locked
please pray for us that we don't have over draft charges in the bank before my check gets in the bank. please also pray that my husband starts working again soon. please pray for us so we can pay all bills this week and have food on the table. please also that we can find a way to get extra...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom