Pray That I Talk To ### Younger ### Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY THAT MY PARENTS & I ARE TO TALK TO MY YOUNGER BROTHER AGAIN !!!! IT HAS BEEN 6 1/2 years since ### & I talk to him.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord Jesus, I know that for You nothing is impossible, therefore I ask You to let that dream become true. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i pray to talk to ### and get cleared on all ? to answers and to finish all homework and be better at the guitar today than yesterday. I am pressured, I need to perform this week. Glorious Jesus, help me please for all and the READER too. amen thank you ahead of time. amen
Replies
10
Views
193
I really need the DISCIPLINE OR HIS GRACE AND HIS FEAR ON ME TO THINK BEFORE I TALK. TO AVOID SIN ALSO BE COMPLETELY FREE FROM THE LOVE OF MONEY WHICH IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL THANKS THIS DISCIPLINE I NEEDED BY ME BECAUSE I MUST CONTROL MY TONGUE THINK BEFORE I TALK TO AVOID SIN. THANKS
Replies
11
Views
582
Father. I’m hurting. I’m the name of Jesus Christ please help it hurts bad. I’m bullies at work for not talking a lot. I do talk when needed such as in meetings or with colleagues about work. I believe the bullying is due to me minding my own business and doing my job. It’s gotten to the point...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom