2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
update ...### got his application in, but no interview or call back, ### seemed impressed with him, he is qualified in areas they need mechanics for and don't have,,, but no answer or interview yet......###'s computer is missing files, she called to blame me,, I sent her a message that cold...
Replies
9
Views
76
  • Locked
Having very hard time sleeping due to fibromyalgia and brain damage and need God's guidance and strengthening on many things including what church he would like to attend. Asking God in the name of Jesus for restoration of very very very basic ability to care for myself. thank you
Replies
4
Views
111
?
  • Locked
Please pray for unspoken request. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
123
  • Locked
PRAY FOR HEALING FOR ### !!!!
Replies
10
Views
91
  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION FOR ALL THE CHILDREN !!!!
Replies
9
Views
71
  • Locked
please, pray for my daughter who has a condition to be healed in the name of Jesus thank you amen
Replies
11
Views
98
  • Locked
PRAY THAT TOUCHED BY ANGEL TV SHOW THAT AT&T AIRS IT!!!
Replies
9
Views
151
  • Locked
PRAY FOR MORE CHRISTIAN TV SHOWS !!!!
Replies
8
Views
91
  • Locked
Father, I pray for greater grace to spend more time in your presence and Word with zero distractions. I pray for grace to fast under your unction in free will, and that your would take away my addiction to caffeine and anything else that will get in the way, in Jesus name. Renew my times of...
Replies
11
Views
141
  • Locked
Lord I come to you today, asking that you lift up ### and show her who you are. Speak to her in such a personal and powerful way that she will know it's you. Lord, I love her so very much and I pray that you tear down the wall around her heart and bring us together if it be your will. I'm not...
Replies
11
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom