Pray That Touched By Angel TV Show That At& ### Airs It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am embarking on TV Show Project where I will be hosting a Business Program. I am working and trusting God to have the right sponsorship, may God open the doors for Sponsor, Banks, Universities, NGO's and SME's.
Replies
10
Views
1K
I have a tv show in development at my local public access station and while I have to turn in my first four episodes on September 20, I am stressed that I won’t be able to even though I will be done with them by this Saturday. Please pray that I will be able to push through the next week and...
Replies
10
Views
35
Please pray for our new TV show. I ask for poise, a ton of confidence, wisdom, guidance, and a lot of love to give everyone. Please pray for all being well and escalating to higher plains for God!!
Replies
3
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom