I have a tv show in development ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### ###. I love Jesus Christ and I have a lot of testimonies. Join me in prayer may God quicken the development of a prayer website I am developing called ###. We are developing it to call upon Ugandans to pray for our country. A lot is happening and we want to call on the mercy of God...
Replies
6
Views
285
I am embarking on TV Show Project where I will be hosting a Business Program. I am working and trusting God to have the right sponsorship, may God open the doors for Sponsor, Banks, Universities, NGO's and SME's.
Replies
10
Views
1K
Please pray for our new TV show. I ask for poise, a ton of confidence, wisdom, guidance, and a lot of love to give everyone. Please pray for all being well and escalating to higher plains for God!!
Replies
3
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom