WarriorLion777 Prayer Warrior Dec 7, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
praise77 Beloved Servant Dec 7, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nay1 Beloved of All Dec 7, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
praise77 Beloved Servant Dec 7, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nineteen51 Beloved of All Dec 7, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
praise77 Beloved Servant Dec 7, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
ndl718 Servant of All Dec 7, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
saundra1 Servant of All Dec 7, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
kayandmitch Beloved of All Dec 7, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.