PRAISE REPORT: Went to ### yesterday. She told ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
PRAISE REPORT: Went to ### yesterday. She told me my arm and shoulder probs were due to massive inflammation causing pressure on nerves. She gave me ### and told me I would recover quickly. I am grateful to God for this and for finding that ###. She is a literal Godsend. I must go off site and rest. I should not even be doing this much but I miss you guys. Ciao for now, ###.

P.S.: I am also grateful to the Lord for leading me to a place in the mall that had cell phone compatible with ### service. Was only ### bucks. The original phone had teeny tiny buttons for texting and was just so small. Praise God! This could have been major ordeal if I had given up after first store in mall or if I had not gone into the second store, where the clerk new everything. So thanks for your prayers in that department. Amen and amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE GOD! My daughter went in yesterday and she is ###wks and ### days and the doctor heard a heartbeat and saw a baby. Please pray for she goes in again before ###. We pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Replies
2
Views
39
?
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT -- Went to arm and shoulder specialist today. He is FIRST doc to diagnose me correctly in OVER ONE YEAR! He said the pain in my shoulders and arms is coming from inflammation of my rotator cuffs in my shoulders, AND SO IS THE AWFUL PAIN IN MY NECK. Everyone else said that the pain...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom