I Am So Worried About My Daughter..###, Please Agree With Me In Prayer For Her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm worrying too much about my daughter and granddaughter my daughter is an alcoholic I'm praying for peace to let go and let Jesus handle this situation it's taking a toll on me ever since she left rehab our relationship has declined we talked everyday when she was in rehab now that she has...
Replies
11
Views
222
I am so worried about my sister. She has had diarrhoea for a while which isn't going away and feels really tired. She also has a mark on her face which I am really worried might be skin cancer. She used to look young for her age (she is ###) but now she looks so old. If anything happened to...
Replies
12
Views
552
I have no house in this month I have ### immediately need .### finance debts I have. No Idea about this matter I have twins daughter who are suffering in severe autism not permanent job no house so please pray for me thankyou so much
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom