Help Me Have Release From Apathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I pray for release from the feeling of apathy I have when I get up in morning. Please release me from sleeping in up till ###-###pm in the afternoons, and renew me by your grace that I may have fresh passion for life.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I will pray very hard for you about this request. I am the same way, only I am not just apathetic. I am very depressed and disappointed in my life and feel totally hopeless. I sleep and sleep to escape. Everything, but everything seems so hard to me, even making a simple phone call. To me is like climbing a mountain. Today I shut a loud alarm in my sleep that was quite a distance from my bed. I have no recollection of this. My house is a mess, so disorganized and dusty. Today I did a mountain of dishes. So let us pray for one another, my friend. I pray for you in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Thank you for praying for me as well.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might have already completed a task. If you need further assistance or have specific content that requires redaction, please provide the text, and I'll be happy to help with the redaction process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be ready for work next week. I have stopped drinking alcohol on Christmas Eve and I am going through alcohol withdrawal and I need help from you to help me stop drinking alcohol. I don't want to lose my job or my home and my wife and my future. Please help me change and...
Replies
11
Views
481
Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Savior please help me have a good night's rest and sleep well to rest my old body and mind each night at home in my bed. Please help me wake up each morning feeling rested and with confidence knowing that you're going to help me have a good day. Help me be a better...
Replies
6
Views
175
Dear God please help me get through tomorrow without any problems or concerns about my abilities to do my job at work. I am under a lot of stress and anxiety about taking over for another project manager engineer that will be leaving one of our shops up north while I have to maintain my projects...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom