I love praying for people who have the same issues as me. It makes me feel like I am not alone. And God with that said, I know how this person is feeling. I know because this is my struggle too. It has been my struggle for years now (+###). But God you are faithful! I have failed courses, failed tests, failed quizzes, and I have passed courses (many as I am in my senior year of college, biology major), passed tests, and passed quizzes. I give you thanks for both failing and passing. I thank you because the failure produced patience, endurance, and strength. It has produced an appreciation for my journey. The passing of courses has been a realization of how prayer does WORK and shows those prayers' manifestation. God thank you and I pray that this person gives you thanks for the journey. And to have Faith for the things that we can't see and through the obstacles gain a better and closer relationship with you. I pray that you help this person with their finals and no matter what happens they give you ultimate complete praise. Help them to balance every area of their life. Nothing is too hard or impossible for you to do. In Jesus Name AMEN.