Lord Jesus, please hear this prayer from me, a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
305
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
320
Dear Lord, Thank You for the wisdom You have given me — the words to express my thoughts through blogging. Many supporters say that I am an inspiration, but I give all the credit, glory, and praise to You, Lord, because it is You who works through me, not me. 🙏 Use me more, Lord, to be a vessel...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom