Thank you lord for hearing my prayers please continue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

euleen

Humble Servant of All
Thank you lord for hearing my prayers please continue to pray for restoration for my ### relationship!
 
Heavenly Father, if it is in your will, may you grant ###'s prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom