Anonymous
Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, thank you for your guidance and all the Blessings. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please relieve me for all the worries, anxieties, and the stress. Help me become a better and stronger person. Arm me with all the kindness, generosity, understanding, and a forgiving heart. Touch my heart and remove all the negative thoughts and worries. Touch also the people around me, my friends, family, co-workers, bosses, and all that I have interactions with, that they forgive me if I've done wrong to them. Touch their heart to be forgiving and understanding to me. Give me the knowledge and intelligence to perform my job well. Right at this moment, I am facing financial difficulties, please help me get through all of these worries. Help me get my documentations without any troubles. Help me find a stable job that will fit my qualifications so I can start up my new life again. Lord Jesus, I know that nothing is impossible for you. I trust you so much and I know that right at this moment, you are working on all of my requests. Thank Lord for always being there. Thank you for your unending Blessings and guidance. In Jesus name, AMEN.
