I got up about ###:## A.M. because I couldn't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I got up about 5:00 A.M. because I couldn't get back to sleep because of insomnia, fibromyalgia and migraines. Please pray that I feel better soon and sleep better soon. Also pray for healing physically mentally emotionally and spiritually. Thank you.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Goodmorning y’all in Jesus name. I couldn’t sleep last night. It breaks my heart every time my husband and I get close the enemy tries to attack his mind about the past and complain about how we met, to the point where my husband feels like he regret marrying me, Instead of seeing the beauty of...
Replies
11
Views
517
I got up this morning, I thought I heard my wife go out front yet I got up opened my door, I then hear frying, cooking going on in the kitchen so I thought my wife was in the kitchen, I started to open the front door to see what I heard go out front just as my wife was coming back in and it...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom