2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that everyone will stay faithful to God.
Replies
5
Views
35
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless ### and I with emotional health and strength.
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
Please pray that ### siblings find good jobs soon. Especially my younger sister -- she barely makes ends meet with her temp job.
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless us with a healthy baby.
Replies
5
Views
35
  • Locked
I pray that God will give me and my wife discernment in all matters of business.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
I pray that God will give show us favor in all areas of our lives.
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Father Lord we lift up this misunderstanding between ### & ### unto Your mighty hands Lord. Lord You know how ### these two young people love each other. but coz of something that happened before. coz of the hurts inflicted upon both parties. they're struggling with themselves & with each other...
Replies
4
Views
74
  • Locked
Your Mercy amazes me, Heavenly Father, I am in awe of Your capacity to forgive. I know I have disappointed You and I deserve nothing from You but judgment. Instead You show mercy to me. You reach out with Your steadfast love and welcome me back into Your good graces. I thank You for this...
Replies
4
Views
59
  • Locked
I praying for God to release a financial breakthrough in our life.
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom