I praying for God to release a financial breakthrough ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for healing. Protection and financial breakthrough
Replies
8
Views
139
Please pray that God blesses my finances for my ### and ###’s business. Also please continue to bless my finances, I have been struggling for a while and I’m praying for a breakthrough in Jesus mighty Name. I pray for healing as well. Amen
Replies
11
Views
343
My package was placed on hold at customs. I do not carry any contraband. My shipment left Nigeria on April 10th and finally got to customs on May 9th. The shipper said it was going under clearance and after about a week he said it had been transferred to Health Canada. I wasn't the only person...
Replies
15
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom