2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that God will give us hope in times of trouble.
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Dear God bless and heal my dear friend ### from breast cancer.
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
I pray that God will heal my mother-in-law of liver cancer.
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
I pray that God will give us Guidance.
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Jesus please baptize me in the Holy Spirit and give me the gift of tongues, amen!
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
I pray that God will break all generation curses that have been on me and my wife.
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
I pray that God will forgive us for all of our sins.
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
113
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless ###'s finances.
Replies
6
Views
33
  • Locked
Please pray cover ### with blood of Jesus, ### possessed and devil working through ###.
Replies
9
Views
179
Back
Top Bottom