2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, please watch over my ### during his surgery this ### and please give good judgement to the medical professionals. Also, Lord I pray that he experiences your peace and comfort during his recovery. Thank you, Lord for your love and mercy, and for all that you have given us. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
60
  • Locked
I pray that God will help me with on the job training.
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
Today Lord, I just want to thank you for everything. I got all my gifts wrapped within this week and tomorrow I am going to get ###'s Gift Certificate for his Special made boots. Everyone in my family gave me money to help with it so I am able to get a ### dollar gift care!!! The shoes will cost...
Replies
6
Views
57
  • Locked
I pray that God will provide finances to pay my bills.
Replies
5
Views
40
  • Locked
I pray that God will show me favor on my job.
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
Please pray that my father and brother recover from alcoholism, and that my brother and sister recover from cigarette smoking.
Replies
8
Views
56
  • Locked
I pray that God will release the word in my life.
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
someone hacked into ###'s computer, she went to the cops, because I have been the only constant in her life during all that has befallen her, her car being vandalized, computer trouble, not being able to get a job, she has pointed the finger at me, I have only tried to help her, I've spent lots...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
God, I'm praying that I'm back home in ### for Christmas with ### and our 2 boys and cat. I pray that ### and I will give marriage another chance. Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me and my family, amen.
Replies
7
Views
100
  • Locked
Give me the strength to let go of the things that are burning inside of me. Thank you for all of the blessings in my life. This is my second request in the past month. I just need to find the strength inside me. Thank you. Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom