About my friend ###, they are facing a problem about the shop of her father has been taken away by someone else..without the reason..her father has expired long back..and they have only the shop..but it has been taken by someone else..so please pray so that the shop should come to them and her...
My husband always says he wants to leave and that he is not happy with me. He is saying he is still in love with a woman he cheated on me with before. We have 2 children under the age of 2 and I pray the hedge of thorns around my husband and that He and the other woman will lose interest in each...
Hi. Kindly pray that my parents do not fight. Pray that my father always stands by my mother. My mother always stands for the right. She has undergone a lot of physical and emotional pain throughout her life especially by my father. She has been cheated by him and he does not regret any of his...
This request is for my father's job and his business; he opened a restaurant now it has been doing losses and he gave a cheque to someone but it has been bounced and he called my father and said he will file a case on him. But the restaurant depends on 3 members. Really, my father is good from...
Today my request is for my work..am working for ### here am working from late 2 and half years..am waiting for my post and increment..am asking God to increase 3k at least..and my work is target oriented..my sir will be always back of us if we are doing also..now a days am not getting clients...
This request is only for my parents' health and about my marriage with ###..my parents should accept ### by the grace of God and we want to marry each other..so please pray for us..so without any problem we should marry so we both come to church and will be thankful to God..because my parents...
Thanks You, please pray that when I hear a song, that no body contacts me, because when I hear a song they try to contact me, the blood of Jesus is against them, I free, and God knows I am the best, like I said obey authority.
In Jesus name please I pray keep ### off my mind. Let me focus on you Lord and myself. Gosh I miss him so much. I don't like crying and feeling so down. I miss my ###. Well he's not my bf no more but I miss him even though he didn't do anything for me. Just help me get over him God. I feel like...
Please pray for ### tonight that ### would have a great night's sleep and not be tormented by the evil one and the doors would not shut or slam throughout the night ### is very sensitive to noise ###'s name is ###.