2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Bless everyone. Pray that me and ### will be together and in love. Pray that I will be happy and in love. Bless that I will be successful in life and at my employment. I love thee and pray that me and ### will be together before Christmas. Bless that our families will be one. I love thee and...
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
I pray that my speech competition tomorrow may be well and succeed with it and move on to states with it and win. I pray that my family's financial problems will be solved and my dad will be relieved of worry and debt. That my grandfathers cancer be cured and him be cancer free and my mom gains...
Replies
7
Views
44
  • Locked
Pls pray for my father ### ### having cancer at stomach going to start treatment at ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
74
  • Locked
Praying for reconciliation and renewal still. Praying my kids' dad will want to be w ###, will want to be a family w us. That he will remember his love for ###; that we can be married and raise our ### children together.
Replies
9
Views
126
  • Locked
I prayed for my ex ### back so much it didn't work..he's talking to someone else...God didn't answer my prayers I even believed and everything
Replies
9
Views
117
  • Locked
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment, of sin, because they believe not on me, of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more, of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto...
Replies
7
Views
81
  • Locked
This request is about my job; I want to change my job. Actually, which company I am working at is really good, but here the salary and growth are very low. I have been working in this company for the last 3 years. My post is assistant manager, but the salary is very low. Me and ### are planning...
Replies
9
Views
126
  • Locked
My friend ### she is working in my company but her profile is off role and she is waiting for on roll job means she is working for behalf of company now she wants to work for direct company..and her salary is too less she is feeling very bad sometimes..she always says no one helping...
Replies
4
Views
40
  • Locked
This request is about my friend ### whom am going to marry in the month of December..29th july,13.. his mother expired because of heart stock..its really unbelievable..am feeling bad don't no how ### and his family feeling..please pray for him and family..and pray for our marriage should...
Replies
5
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom