Praying for reconciliation and renewal still. Praying my kids' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Praying for reconciliation and renewal still. Praying my kids' dad will want to be w ###, will want to be a family w us. That he will remember his love for ###; that we can be married and raise our ### children together.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I don't know what's going on with some of the Men of this world. I pray that God not only restores your children's dad. But for all the men out there. I pray that God makes your children's dad a God-fearing man, and that he does the right things. I pray that he receives a full cleansing from the Holy Spirit, a fresh spirit, and he would grow in Christ. It's so important raising children with both parents, and God will not give you more than you can handle. I pray for strength and guidance for you to be the best mommy you can be. When it is tough just know God is always with you, don't be afraid to cry, pray, and ask for help. God is good and he will see you through this time. Keep your faith strong, and God will handle the rest. God bless you and your family :veryhappy:
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Father, we together humbly ask Your interference for ### family's reconciliation. Please bring peace and love to each one's heart, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I worked within a good friend in a very difficult time in my life. I worked very hard for his firm, but acted at times unprofessionally being argumentative and angry. I want to ask him for a second chance. I feel God has helped me work through my issues, but I feel like our relationship and my...
Replies
8
Views
285
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
208
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom