Bless everyone. Pray that me and ### will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriethompson

Prayer Warrior
Bless everyone. Pray that me and ### will be together and in love. Pray that I will be happy and in love. Bless that I will be successful in life and at my employment. I love thee and pray that me and ### will be together before Christmas. Bless that our families will be one. I love thee and thank you for my many blessings. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for everyone who gathers on this website to praise you and pray for each other. Please bless each person in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
355
Dear Father, I come before you in Jesus name lifting up every prayer warrior, administrator, member and visitor on this website. May you grant them peace, solutions, and victory in YOUR time and way. These days are filled with uncertainty and people have many emotions coming up as a result of...
Replies
7
Views
474
May God bless everyone who is blessing me.
Replies
6
Views
685
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom