2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Father, Please restore what the devil took from me. Please restore me, too.
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
I pray that God will provide a hedge of protection around ### and ###.
Replies
5
Views
62
  • Locked
Pray that ### finds a very good job soon.
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless ### and I to purchase a new home.
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to thank you that I have a job. You know my issues with the job and you also know that I am more qualified and capable. Lord God in the name of Jesus I ask you for that perfect job that is not so far and has the pay to keep me above water. You know Lord I do not leave beyond my...
Replies
5
Views
55
  • Locked
I pray that God will help me and my wife to become a great parent.
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
I pray that God will strengthen my marriage.
Replies
7
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter-in-law. She is 4 months pregnant with her first baby and just learned that the test she had done at the doctor's office has come back with abnormal cells. She is having another test this Friday to rule out Spina bifida, if that test comes back negative, they will test...
Replies
7
Views
116
  • Locked
I am getting sick, but I need to work to pay off debts. Please pray for physical healing for ###.
Replies
9
Views
72
  • Locked
Pray for ###'s Salvation and ###'s maturity, wisdom, salvation, healing, humbleness. Pray he stops infatuating girls for the wrong reasons, also a girl who is intending to get in a relationship with him for the wrong reasons pray for her too. Please pray our colleague interaction becomes strong...
Replies
5
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom