God, Im prayting that Im back home in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I'm praying that I'm back home in ### for Christmas with ### and our 2 boys and cat. I pray that ### and I will give marriage another chance. Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me and my family, amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home in secret where I can have a shower shampoo soap not be locked out as soon as I try to take a freakin shower I haven’t had a shower thats to far Satan is out of control todayyyyyyyyy..Life in I get a way to somehow get a passport sooner and move as far as I can from...
Replies
9
Views
144
Life in I get a new home to Stay where I’m not scammed out of being blessed in my own hard work ever again greatly period permanently forevermore..greatly life in I get Rich boyfriend hearts desires dreams come true who becomes my Husband that likes me loves me can STAY with me greatly let the...
Replies
9
Views
165
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth make a way where it seems to be no way I need a better job opportunity I need a place to live to be with my ### im...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom