I pray that God will release the word in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith and trust in Your goodness. Lord, You know that a payment owed to us has been withheld. Whether it is because of human error, delay, or the malice of others, nothing is hidden from You. Father, You know that we have worked faithfully and that...
Replies
9
Views
117
I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
142
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a psychiatrist who is constantly refusing to hand over documents legally entitled to me. He has been lying, making excuses and now he has flatly refused, using a medical reason that is unfounded. I made a mistake by issuing an ultimatum to him...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom