I pray that God will break all generation curses ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will break all generation curses that have been on me and my wife.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over generational curses from both paternal and maternal sides, bad and unholy/unacceptable habits and behavior, together with bad company. I pray for blessings blessings blessings. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles...
Replies
8
Views
140
Praying for all those who are sufferingabandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
9
Views
152
Pray for God to heal the sick Caribbean American men with prostate cancer, low heart rate problems and terminal illness health issues in ### this week. Pray for God to help fix all the problems families are facing with generational curse's, jealousy and spite amongst each other in ###, ###, ###...
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom