2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am praying that God continue to show me favor on my job.
Replies
4
Views
34
  • Locked
I praying that God will show ### and ### favor in purchasing a new home.
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please put a hedge of protection around my immediate family. Please stop ### from interfering in my parents' marriage and in their relationship with their children, including me. Please open my parents' eyes, Lord. Draw my immediate family closer to one another, Lord. Remove all...
Replies
5
Views
90
  • Locked
please pray for ### tonight as he is in prison. pray a hedge of protection around ### tonight that he will be cover by the blood of Jesus from all danger seen and unseen, Lord we lift ### at this moment we send the holy spirit to charge ### even right now Lord you touch ### from the crown of his...
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I am READY for a wonderful job now, with a great salary, wonderful people to work with, great working hours, good conditions, a wonderful boss and great location to home. I am READY Lord for wonderful things and influential people to enter my life now and put me on the right...
Replies
8
Views
86
  • Locked
I know God can do anything. He is faithful in ALL areas of my life and I am asking you to pray that God provides a home in one of the following towns: ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### or ### Massachusetts - Beds: ### - Baths: ### full & 1 half - Sqft: ### - Lot Size: ###-### acres I am also asking...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
My sister has cuts that are infected. Please pray that she will be healed and also protected.
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
Father God in the name of Jesus I pray that every stronghold, temptation, hindrance, curse, spell & attack of the enemy will be broken from ###'s life & that he returns back to our family. I pray that ### will turn her back on him and never look his way again and he leaves all thoughts of her...
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
Today, right now I need a miracle. Urgent and immediate financial blessings. The lord should open hearts of those who will decide to give. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
I pray for help at my work, that I will be protected physically, mentally and emotionally. For a new job that will allow me to pay off my debts and help my family. Also for health and healing from depression.
Replies
7
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom