Father God in the name of Jesus I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Father God in the name of Jesus I pray that every stronghold, temptation, hindrance, curse, spell & attack of the enemy will be broken from ###'s life & that he returns back to our family. I pray that ### will turn her back on him and never look his way again and he leaves all thoughts of her behind him to never return. Father, with You all things are possible, we are trusting & believing in You for this miracle, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please stop the war there is nothing you could not do, please intervene in this issue and stop the war also please increase ### prize please Jesus please. I trust you Jesus don't let hatred and Satan takeover and win, also Jesus can you help me score 100 in biology can you be with...
Replies
7
Views
151
JESUS I PRAY TO FILL OUT THIS PAPER IN YOUR NAME WE ASK AMEN
Replies
9
Views
166
Jesus I pray for several unspoken request in your name we ask amen
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom