please pray for ### tonight as he is in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing

Servant
please pray for ### tonight as he is in prison. pray a hedge of protection around ### tonight that he will be cover by the blood of Jesus from all danger seen and unseen, Lord we lift ### at this moment we send the holy spirit to charge ### even right now Lord you touch ### from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet we bind principility and power of darkness Lord everything that is not of you we cancle it now we broke its power and render it powerless now in the name of Jesus. Lord release your peace on ###'s life let your favour be upon ### cover his family under your blood continue to provide for them all this we ask in Jesus name amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
197
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
327
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom