Dear Lord, please put a hedge of protection around ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please put a hedge of protection around my immediate family. Please stop ### from interfering in my parents' marriage and in their relationship with their children, including me. Please open my parents' eyes, Lord. Draw my immediate family closer to one another, Lord. Remove all resentments and misunderstandings. Please bless us with a happy Christmas season, including those who do not live near. Thank you, Holy Father.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life deliver me from evil and wicked people i draw a bloodline against all people coming against me im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around...
Replies
5
Views
94
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, family, children, job, car, finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over everything I'm praying for make a way where it seems to be no way.. Lord God give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
9
Views
210
Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom