2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I prayed so much to get my ex ### back it hasn't work..I believe he will do it tho
Replies
8
Views
50
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I thank you for my life. I thank you for being with me all these days. Everlasting Father I bless your name; I give you praises and honour. I thank you Father for being the source of my healing. Thank you Lord Jesus for the healing in your word (Psalm 107:20). Thank you Lord for...
Replies
7
Views
171
  • Locked
Thank you God for my calling and thank you for the past, present, and future provisions towards my calling. Thank you for blessing others due to my calling. Thank you for accepting me into the Kingdom. Thank you for giving me a wonderful day spent well with You. Thank you for showing me how you...
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, Please help me to complete my pending works. Please enter in my ### attendents and clean my ### and make the visit successful. Please bless that all the works at the ### are attended to. Amen
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, I love thee and adore thee. I do not have anyone else other than you. I humbly plead to you to enter me, my home, my workplace and wherever I go and bless me that I may be a blessing to others and do only what pleases God. Please guide me to reach God. Please teach me...
Replies
8
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord, Please don't have me be in trouble with my work or with my boss. Please have my work and actions keep my boss happy and for him to keep providing me with referrals. I've been having a lot of anxiety recently because I feel as though I did something wrong. Please ease my anxiety and have my...
Replies
8
Views
56
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, Please bless me that I meet ### during this Christmas vacation. Please make him come to me. Amen Quote this Post
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
I'm praying for my marriage to be restored. I really need strength, hope and guidance tonight.
Replies
10
Views
78
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members following a different religious belief. Pray for the revelation of truth, openness to it, and salvation. Includes members of varying ages, some with health issues, and others who are young and not fully committed.
Replies
7
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, please speak to ###, make him remember me. PLEASE MAKE HIM LOVE ME. PLEASE REMOVE the woman ### from his life. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom