Hello everyone,
My name is ###, I'm new to this website and this website has been such a blessing praying for me. I am so grateful. Well, can everyone pray for me, I'm in need of a financial breakthrough, a miracle. Please pray for me...
Tonight I'm Please asking for prayer for my dear friend ### ### ###....she's going thru difficult times with her children and mother....she's a woman of faith but after speaking with her tonight ...I noticed some depression ....and loneliness....thank you for your prayers ....and believing God...
God, thank you for the gift of life and the promise of salvation. GOD, I pray for your intervention over these satanic attacks I'm going through. Please GOD, get rid of the evilness and give me your strength in fighting against the evil AMEN.
I pray that God blesses my relationship with ###. I pray that God's will be done for and within us both, and I pray that God guides my thoughts and behaviors in my interactions with him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
May my thoughts be pure may my mind be clear. May my ears be clear may my heart be filled with joy. May I hear every word from God's mouth and may I feel the love of Jesus wrapped around me everyday. May I walk the paths of righteousness for His name sake and my sins forgiven, may I do and feel...
Please pray for me. I am a young mother who has an interview tomorrow. It would really mean the world to me if I get this job. It would mean for me to actually be able to get my own place for me and my son. Where I'm staying now has left me miserable. I just hope to get this job so I can see a...
For I now rejoice, not that my husband were made sorrowful, but that my husband were made sorrowful to the point of repentance, for my husband were made sorrowful according to the will of God, in order that my husband might not suffer loss in anything through us. For the sorrow that is according...
Father, I am counting on You- that is all I can do. I love and revere You, and have to trust You know that with Your whole heart. Please Father, rescue me. Amen