2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray I'll be able to buy the house of my dreams. In Jesus name. amen
Replies
6
Views
92
  • Locked
Father forgive me of my sins. Thank u for every moment that I get to spend with my family my wife. Father I ask that you help my wife ### to see u and come to u. My marriage had fallen apart father, it needs you, I need and my wife needs you. So I ask for yr help in my marriage, I ask for yr...
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
I made a financial decision and am worried if I did the right thing. Please pray that God will help me through this.
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
I request prayer for my friend ### to have the strength he needs to care for his wife. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I scare for tomorrow, that evil spirits go away. Need Jesus' mercy. Thank you. Please, it has been like in a horror movie.
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
Well thank you Lord Jesus that I made it thru my first day back to work after injuring my foot 7 weeks ago even though the weather was a mess. But know I pray that please please please lay your healing hands on me to take away the swelling. I am in such agony because of the swelling. The broke...
Replies
4
Views
38
  • Locked
prayers to relieve the pain in my knee, for a financial blessing and for safe travels tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
61
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister and her boyfriend that nothing bad would happen between them and my sister ### would not get hurt or abused or beaten by this guy please pray for protection for my sister and help them to have a good time and treat her well if not I pray they would break up
Replies
9
Views
141
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am in trouble and I'm so scared! I don't wanna go to court or to jail. I'm so sorry for being bad. I promise I'll be nice. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord please have mercy on the ### family. Give them strength Lord. Wrap your Loving arms around each one of them during these next few hours as Mrs. ### makes her journey home to you.
Replies
7
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom