Please pray for me. I scare for tommorow, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I scare for tomorrow, that evil spirits go away. Need Jesus' mercy. Thank you. Please, it has been like in a horror movie.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some physical health problems and need prayer for healing please I have to see many specialists and I am very very scared right now Thanks for your prayers for me soo much xoxox
Replies
13
Views
400
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
146
I shout down when people judge me and yell at me and I have been in my room for ### years. I come out when I eat go to the bathroom. The only reason I be in my room because I am afraid people will judge me and say something to me I don't like. A while back my family complained that I didn't have...
Replies
12
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom