prayers to relieve the pain in my knee, for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamom

Humble Prayer Partner
prayers to relieve the pain in my knee, for a financial blessing and for safe travels tomorrow.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Pastor, Trust you are well. There is a mass around my knee when an x-ray was done it came out as suspected giant cell tumor. I rejected the option of surgery because of the cost and my belief that God would do it. Sir, kindly help pray God takes this reproach away. It has brought so...
Replies
13
Views
177
Lord I have hurt myself and it is still healing. I still have pain and stiffness and can’t walk normally. Lord heal my knee / leg. I have physical therapy tomorrow and pray whatever I need to do does not make it worse.
Replies
7
Views
309
Please cure my knee pain Jesus that I can go back cycling without pain thank you Amen
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom