187

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father forgive me of my sins. Thank u for every moment that I get to spend with my family my wife. Father I ask that you help my wife ### to see u and come to u. My marriage had fallen apart father, it needs you, I need and my wife needs you. So I ask for yr help in my marriage, I ask for yr will to be done in Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I’m ###yr old and I have four adult children. I have a coven of witches that have been attacking me and my family. They are jealous of my spirituality and my faith in Jesus. They have been doing death spells and voodoo magic and they don’t want to stop. They have done this...
Replies
9
Views
137
Protection for my marriage from emotional affairs, we both have been there, one of us with the best friend of the other Monitoring spirits, the best friend knew about our marriage because one of us trusted them to know all the intricate details and the best friend used that to get close to one...
Replies
11
Views
146
Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom