2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
once again i ask for strength...in name Jesus amen
Replies
10
Views
79
  • Locked
Friends, I humbly ask you all to pray for my friend ### and ###'s relationship. Father please look upon these 2 children of Yours and fill them with light and peace. Father please soften ###'s heart toward ### and help him see her worth. Remove any blindfold that is over him that is hindering...
Replies
10
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
183
  • Locked
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Lord apply this thought to the unspoken. In the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
8
Views
164
  • Locked
I pray that ### changes her attitude about me and that she has a change of heart and she should not judge for who I am.
Replies
8
Views
178
  • Locked
First we get into a car crash oct 30, then get robbed and could of been killed nov 12 whike walking, then ### and I break io, today I lost my job, and get a letter from the DMV today saying my driving privilege is suspended :'( whyyy Lord. What is going on???????PLEASE HELP! I know it's you...
Replies
11
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. We are Christians though backslidden. My Fiance and I are about to lose our house due to lack of rent money. She has had several medical issues which have led her to pain pill addiction (loss of her career). She is depressed and alcoholic... and I am trying to grow...
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
Please lord give me ### back it's been hard for me please lord I believe you can I prayed soo much please just answer just one more chance with him I'll be the happiest girl alive I'm not complete without him:( in Jesus name amen my name is ###
Replies
8
Views
112
  • Locked
God please help me my ### just passed away and I miss her so I need peace Lord Jesus
Replies
12
Views
132
  • Locked
Please help me pray- my husband left our home and move to his own now. Yesterday I met him after he left me, and he was saying mean and nonsensical things. Lord please guide this man and show him the right way. I can't even talk to him anymore, I pray in the name of Jesus, break all darkness...
Replies
13
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom