Whats Going On With My Life :'(:'(:'(:'

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
First we get into a car crash oct 30, then get robbed and could of been killed nov 12 whike walking, then ### and I break io, today I lost my job, and get a letter from the DMV today saying my driving privilege is suspended :'( whyyy Lord. What is going on???????PLEASE HELP! I know it's you, YOUR CALLING OUT FOR ME! I WILL CHANGE FATHER PLEASE HEEELP ME. THRU MY STRUGGLES PLEASE FATHER PLLEEAAASE I DESPERATELY NEED YOU </3 :'( IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AMEN
 
Dear God,

Help ###. Surround her with your angels. Lord protect her and ###. Lord I rebuke any demons around them the are trying to make bad events happen.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
190
It doesn't matter if I live or die, so I want to die. Please end my emotional pain, fear and purposelessness. Please save the government money and end me. Please give the Christian nationalists what they want: one less person opposing them. Please humanely euthanize me. I'm beyond ready to go.
Replies
9
Views
198
I've lost a lot of weight not because I was trying to but because I lost interest in eating. I've given up. I have no hope. God please end my suffering.
Replies
14
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom