Please pray for my family. We are Christians ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family. We are Christians though backslidden. My Fiance and I are about to lose our house due to lack of rent money. She has had several medical issues which have led her to pain pill addiction (loss of her career). She is depressed and alcoholic... and I am trying to grow again in Christ but am at a loss. ### is facing jail time for lack of car insurance and it doesn't seem fair that she is being penalized for being poor. I need a better job to support her and the kids financially and decide whether or not God is calling us to be married. I struggle with all of her issues..and she doesn't forgive me for being judgmental. Please pray that God untangles this mess. Thank you
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is always ### me in front of my kids. Last week invited my sister to ### me as well. She makes up lies about me and when I confront her she turns around and say I'm the lier. She always go to ###. I told her she needs to start going to church. I'm tired of her insults. God please...
Replies
5
Views
273
Hi my name is ### and I'm with deeply appreciate if I could get a prayer for me and my fiance and my daughter she ate her name's ### my fiance's name is ### we've been together ### years and things are good for a while and then they go sour but it only happens when certain outside influences get...
Replies
9
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom