A Daily Prayer For Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellcues

Prayer Warrior
May my thoughts be pure may my mind be clear. May my ears be clear may my heart be filled with joy. May I hear every word from God's mouth and may I feel the love of Jesus wrapped around me everyday. May I walk the paths of righteousness for His name sake and my sins forgiven, may I do and feel this everyday so long as I live. Praise God!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
YES I RECEIVE THAT! AMEN! Walking with God every single minute of the day!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
410
Please pray that God would renew my strength, quiet my mind, and lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, giving me His peace and grace to faithfully get through today.
Replies
8
Views
170
Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalm 103:1–3, NIV Lord our God, O Holy One, we thank you that we may lay aside our own nature and be lifted in...
Replies
6
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom