Hello everyone,
My name is ###, I'm new to this website and this website has been such a blessing praying for me. I am so grateful. Well, can everyone pray for me, I'm in need of a financial breakthrough, a miracle. Please pray for me...
Lord I ask that you bless ### and give her a financial breakthrough. Bless her financially and spiritually. Awaken her heart to Your will and desires Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
please pray for financial provision to see me through the next rent cycles, and protection over my flat from eviction, bad energy and protection over the people of Ukraine. Amen
I feel like I have more calmness and peace about my financial situation but I still have worries from time to time. I don't know where my money is going to come from so I'm worried about that and I would just like to feel calm/more at peace. And please join me in praying for more job...
Dear God, Jesus, name help me win in the lottery games I play because I have so much worry in my life. I want people to stop taking advantage of my good nature.