Dear holy spirit, Please help me to complete my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear holy spirit, Please help me to complete my pending works. Please enter in my ### attendents and clean my ### and make the visit successful. Please bless that all the works at the ### are attended to. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, you have always helped me throughout my life and I thank you so much for all that. I want to make a request to be able to clear the two mortgages I have outstanding right now, the amount to ###k and I am asking for a financial, I am ### yrs and would like to start slowing down my...
Replies
8
Views
348
Thank-you for praying for this very very serious and important prayer request regarding all of my paper-work that is is done perfectly and ready by tomorrow for a meeting that I have to bring it to... In Jesus's Name I Pray To You Father God Amen xoxox and a huge thank-you for everyone too! xoxox!
Replies
10
Views
333
Dear God please help me stand up firm today at work and demand that my boss gives me the resources and information and help that I need to be able to handle online meetings tomorrow and Thursday with my new customers and my new foreman. I need help to understand what my customers need and how to...
Replies
8
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom