Marriage Restoration Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
I'm praying for my marriage to be restored. I really need strength, hope and guidance tonight.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and that the marriage of ### will be restored. I pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit for this couple and that they will both draw closer to you. Remind them of your love and also that you have supreme power over all matters on this earth. That nothing is impossible through you. Protect them, comfort them and bless them.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Lord,

I pray for this marriage for you know my heart, I understand the hurt.

I command Satan to lose this marriage and every evil plan be cancelled right now in the name of Jesus!!!

Amen!!!
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I'm pregnant plus have a 1-year-old baby and I found my husband been cheating. I'm asking prayer for restoration of my marriage.
Replies
11
Views
228
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
205
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom