Urgently Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

XrisPhoenix

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father,

I am READY for a wonderful job now, with a great salary, wonderful people to work with, great working hours, good conditions, a wonderful boss and great location to home. I am READY Lord for wonderful things and influential people to enter my life now and put me on the right path.

I am WORTHY Lord, I am a good person and I am trying so hard at the moment to dig deep for hope.

HELP me Lord I need you more than ever.

Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Lord,

Open the door to a great job for your child!!!!

Let your child know you are our source!! Your blessings are unlimited!!!! Let a great opportunity come. In Jesus Name Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a quick healing of infection, swelling issues. much better sleep and for the day ahead to go well. thanks so very much!!!!!! amen.
Replies
11
Views
207
Dear Father, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###. With a humble & broken heart, I request your prayers &, if possible, the support of the church's chain prayer ministry. I seek the loving intercession of Krupasena Maathav (Our Blessed Mother), trusting...
Replies
10
Views
152
Need urgent prayer in Jesus name for healing so I can breathe better, please, I beg you pray for ###
Replies
12
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom