I pray that God will bless my wife and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will bless ### and I with emotional health and strength.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son Lord Jesus Christ, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise; give thanks to You and praise Your name. Yet, Lord my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant...
Replies
9
Views
174
My wife ### has been unwell.. kindly pray for her total healing and full recovery in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
190
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom