I pray that God will give show us favor ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for Favor today with you God bless our time as we go on a get away for the weekend be with us station your Angel's to be with us today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over us our car our travels keep us out of Harms way I'm asking for a hedge of...
Replies
7
Views
266
Prayer for Psalm 85:7: “Show us Your faithful love, Lord, and give us Your salvation.” Praying through Psalm 85:7: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, how we praise You that Your loving-kindness and tender mercies are new every morning. No matter where we are or how far we have fallen, You are...
Replies
8
Views
172
Jesus my home is demolished 2nd time where should I live God during demolish police people beaten my brother is not talking to any of them plz father talk to him all leave but I will show the way plz father he is feeling lonely stay with him protect him father u know father my situation better...
Replies
6
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom