Restore ###'s Love For ### Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

saylian

Humble Servant of All
Father Lord we lift up this misunderstanding between ### & ### unto Your mighty hands Lord. Lord You know how ### these two young people love each other. but coz of something that happened before. coz of the hurts inflicted upon both parties. they're struggling with themselves & with each other. Lord dispel all these lies!! resolve all the misunderstandings !! heal all the hurts that's been chaining them!! in Your mighty name Lord set these two love birds free of all these emotional burdens!!! restore the innocent pure love they have for each other from the very beginning. restore the closeness they have before. Lord patch up the gaps between them. fill it with Your love Lord. bless these two young people in this special relationship Lord. as they both set it upon You as ther foundation of their relationship. heal the hurts in ###'s heart Lord. help him timeout himself down. to take that first step. to step forth & meet ### again. to celebrate her birthday for her this year. once again. to clarify everything & have a fresh start for the both of them. Lord bless them. bless their love. in the mighty name of Jesus we pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray In this new year of 2026, my Brother ### should call me, talk to me affectionately, and come see me.
Replies
10
Views
375
Dear strangers, may I ask you to please kindly pray for me because I'm in a tough situation. I met someone, ######, and we weren't in a relationship, but we love each other. I've experienced a lot of things unexplainable by logic since I met him. I'm a Muslim, and he is a Catholic. I've just...
Replies
8
Views
284
Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
12
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom